Thursday, August 6, 2009

Accountability Post

OK, My Montessori Journey is back to posting, and she is putting her classroom back together. It is inspiring me to get going on all of the things that I need to do before school starts. Her school starts on August 24th, and I am not starting M.A. Home School and M.A. Tot School until August 31st and M.A. Preschool until September 8th, so I've got a little more time, but I've got A LOT of things to print/laminate/make, etc. before then.

I won't be working on school stuff every night of August, because I've got a big garden, so I need to be doing weeding/harvesting/canning this month too, but I will post at least twice a week pictures of the things that I have done, and, as I put things back out, the things on the shelves. Hopefully, this will help me get through all the things on my BIG list of things to get done before Montgomery Academy starts again.

That reminds me, I still need to buy a couple of bookcases too.

No comments: