Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sorry - I got a little behind over here - Pictures of the Thanksgiving Feast

We had the Montgomery Academy Thanksgiving Feast her on the Thursday before Thanksgiving. We had a VERY full house. Next year, we will probably have to move it to a larger location. But it was still fun to see and talk to everyone and eat LOTS of yummy food.

I also apologize for the photo quality. My camera just isn't taking great pictures lately. They tend to be dark or too bright, and grainy or blurry. My camera is a Kodak EasyShare Z740, and it is only about 3 years old. There isn't any room in the budget for a new camera, so I am hoping that it just starts getting better soon!

Happy Turkey Day!

A picture of the turkey. I provide the turkey and the dressing. I cooked the dressing in the crockpot this year. I just put the ingrediants in, turned it on low, stirred it a few times, and after an hour and a half, it was done. And it was yummy!

The "big" kids eating, and a visiting alum clearing her place.

The preschoolers tables

We had to use the couch and the train table (covered with a table cloth) for some people.

The adults and another visiting alum

One of the toddlers. Isn't she cute?
Happy Thanksgiving
from Montgomery Academy!

No comments: