Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Montgomery Academy - Preschool Version

I am starting my 7th year of preschool year. I really can't believe that it has been that long, but I started when Flower turned 3, and she will be 10 soon, so I guess it must be true.

I have two full-time daycare students - a 4 year old girl and a 17 month old boy. I have one part-time daycare student - a three year old, and currently, two students who are preschool only. Both preschool only students are 3 year old girls. The only boy is Super, who is 4 years old.

We started preschool on Tuesday, September 7th, and it went really well! One of the students cried for a little while when she got dropped off, and the other child cried when it was done.

Here is a copy of the weekly on the shelf that I fill out and I head out to the parents every week. (Most of it is in a table, but I couldn't figure out how to import the file to blogger. So you'll just have to imagine it.) In the notes section, I name the actual works that they picked each day, and any other comments for the day.

=====================================

Name:
Week of:

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri

Practical Life
Sensorial
Language
Science
Geography
Mathematics
Art
Music
Library

NOTES:

No comments: