Monday, April 13, 2009

Sorry, we had a major computer virus problem

I couldn't get on-line for awhile, and then I couldn't get on-line on my main computer, and so I couldn't put pictures up, and so I just haven't updated this blog for awhile.

I'm changing my other blog, and I'm going to make changes on this blog too. Here is the schedule:

Mondays - I will post our schedule for the week.
Tuesdays - I will talk about a Montessori topic (practical life, sensorial, language, math, cultural - botany/zoology/science and geography).
Wednesday - I will post pictures of what is on the shelves for the week.
Thursday - I will post about a Classical/Charlotte Mason/Waldorf topic (History, Grammar, Narration, Nature Study, Art Study, etc.)
Friday - I will post pictures of what we are working on.

No comments: