- early introduction and approach to modern foreign languages;
- the combination of block (class) and subject teaching for younger children;
- development of speaking and listening through an emphasis on oral work;
- the good pacing of lessons through an emphasis on rhythm;
- the emphasis on child development guiding the curriculum and examinations;
- the approach to art and creativity;
- the attention given to teachers’ reflective activity and heightened awareness (in collective child study for example);
- and collegial structure of leadership and management, including collegial study.
(From Waldorf Education on Wikipedia)
============At Montgomery Academy, I do try to use the emphasis of rhythm to our daily routine as well as to the rhthym of the year, and an emphasis on art and creativity. I also try to be reflective of the children's actions both during classroom time and the way that I approach my lesson planning.