Sunday, February 7, 2010

What We Are Up To: Preschool - First Week of February

It isn't uncommon to see a little dancing during work time

And it usually makes me smile to see it

Our masks that we used while reading The Mitten.
I printed these off of Jan Brett's website a few years ago.

Tonging "snowballs"

I got this Snowman Pre-Writing sheet from
Confessions of a Homeschooler

Looking at a Dover Sticker book about
Flowers

Working on Opening/Closing
Even though most of the students are
around 4 years old, this activity is always
popular. I switch the containers occassionally,
but it is generally out on the shelves.

Working with the Nature Box.
I put a collection of shells in at the beginning
of February. We don't live by the beach
and it is still definitely cold and snowy
here, but I thought it would be nice
to have something to remind us of the sun.

Painting with red paint at the easel.

Using hearts instead of spindles

Sorting by Color

No comments: